Saturday, January 10, 2009

Missions Fest with Life Change Camp (Chuck and Sharon Voth) was great. There was a good turn out. Since Perspectives, my heart has really been with missions and its importance. I volunteered to help tonight serving cinnamon rolls while the guests participated in the chili cook-off. But the ones on my camera did not come out very well....

One of the pictures that did come out is of me. I normally would not put this picture on my blog but I needed to provide PROOF that I actually could get around the kitchen!

For the record..... PAM BULLER your cinnamon rolls ROCK! I will work in the kitchen with you any day as long as I don't have to do the hard parts! :)Ha Ha

Hey Dad! That really is an apron I am wearing. Yesterday I wore one for the first time and somewhat felt like June Cleaver minus the dress and high heels. I think I would have been more in my element with a gun in a holster on my belt! :)

1 comment:

  1. you are one brave gal hiding away in the kitchen with me. :-)

    what should we bake this week??? ha!

    thanks for all your help!

    ReplyDelete