Monday, January 12, 2009

January 12, 2009

****A WARNING FOR THOSE WHO MIGHT GET OFFENDED******

As a reminder, I started this blog so years from now I can remember funny sayings or stories from the boys. Therefore, this may not be "blog" appropriate but it is quite funny!

Sunday morning Jake work up saying his stomach hurt at which time he threw up. He decided not to throw up the rest of the day until 1:00 AM 1/12/09. Which was 1 hour after Ben had woken up saying his throat hurt and he had trouble swallowing. Jake threw up on my feet and my legs, his jamies, hands, you name it, it had puke on it. He quit "frowing up" at 5:00 AM which allowed me to finally go to bed. I told Luke (didn't ask) that he would need to take a day off because Ben had white blisters on his tonsils and I wasn't taking Ben to the Dr. while Jake was still sick too. Luke woke up at made the phone calls to his boss, the school, the Dr office, etc. Got Ben to the Dr. and he has STREP THROAT again!! Uggggg!!!! (Thanks Luke for tolerating my sleep deprivation attitude early this morning)

I had to meet my co-worker at Prairie Harvest where we got our week planned. I picked up the antibiotic, came home where I am wrapped up in a blanket taking care of phone calls and emails. Now I am starting to feel a queasy and dizzy but I keep pushing forward trying to think positive.

Jake just ran down the hall screaming I have to go poop! Ok, you know where the bathroom is-Right???? He finished up and thankfully yelled "dad I am done!" Once he was done Jake came into the bedroom and said.................................................(this is the part that might make you smile, laugh, gag or all 3! "Mom, my poop came out of my bottom like a gun........BAM! And off he ran down the hall, hardly containing himself so he could tell Ben.............. Boys are different than girls.....ALL bodily functions that create noise are funny and I might as well surrender to that now and save myself the frustration!!!

4 comments:

  1. I probably did not want to see a picture. I thought by your comment that was coming also.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. that puts a whole new perspective on "squirt guns." :-)

    hope you're all better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee Hee Funny. Can't wait to see what comes out of Jaxson's mouth at that age!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, well, well,...you ARE Schmidts!! This is what we have been doing for two days!
    Shana

    ReplyDelete