Thursday, January 22, 2009

January 22, 2009 ~ Blonde Moments

When I was in high school, Lisa K. and I were always together..............We did a lot of very funny things and we still laugh about them. Not only did we do funny things but we had plenty of "blonde moments." The least embarrassing blond moment with Lisa would be wanting to call information 1411 and calling 911 instead...............You get the gist.....

Well, today I must say I had quite an embarrassing moment. All I could think of was Lisa! I went in to Conoco to get some coffee..............no big deal~right.............. WRONG!

I noticed someone I use to work with at HMCCC and was getting my keys ready, etc. I went outside and clicked the "unlock" button but didn't hear the "click" that indicates your car is unlocked. I figured I didn't lock it and grabbed the handle, only to find the car door didn't open. I looked up and I was trying to get in a mini van................oops....................

I walked around to my my car and once on the other side I noticed a couple in the minivan. I was so embarrassed I just started shaking my head saying sorry... The lady rolled her window down and said "I think you need that cup of coffee!" At least she had a sense of humor! I am sure my old client thought it was pretty funny too!

Oh-well, what are you going to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment