Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Up To Date

After drinking two cups of coffee tonight at mom-2-mom and cappuccino dessert, I am officially wired! So here is the latest;
  • My dad is here from Thailand for one month. I picked him up from the airport on Saturday 1/30/10.
  • Ben finished up his last basketball game on Saturday. Just in time to start soccer.
  • Jacob is also enrolled for soccer. Of course Ben and Jacob will be on different teams which means we will be camping out at the rec center on Saturday mornings for 6 weeks. Yeah Me!
  • I am still trying to figure out my life purpose for Bible Study. I have been thinking and praying about this for months (I might be dead before I figure it out-literally)!
  • I completed my "spiritual gifts assessment" and am laughing at my answers ( I will share later).
  • I have officially cooked and baked more in this last month than I have cooked in the last 10 years. This is very scary. Especially when Luke tells my dad that he has "domesticated" me. Good thing there were witnesses or Luke may have had one of those frying pans upside his head! :)
  • I would love Trooper to become a "mostly" indoor dog to keep me company during the day. If Luke keeps making "domesticated" comments, Troop may be an inside dog sooner, than later!
  • Oh.......and if you have never had your b*** kicked by a 65+ lady in yoga class, I don't recommend it! Last week was the first time I felt well enough to attempt to try yoga (not kickboxing but I will be back there ONE day). I thought it would be easy, which it was "kind-of" until I tried to get out of bed the next morning.....I am sure Ruth (Yes, Ruth) wasn't sore because it wasn't her first rodeo doing the "warrior pose". I will go back Thursday to see if I can keep up with her....Yeah right....

I will try to get some pictures posted soon of our adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment