Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hilda is Here

My dad is here visiting this month from Thailand. He flew in almost 3 weeks ago (wow, hard to believe)! The time has flow by fast. He has made visits to Las Vegas, Oklahoma and Colorado. He has been in Colorado for a week and should get to our house today. Trooper LOVES my dad and Trooper gets extra special attention when Grandpa is here.

Dad has had a variety of nicknames however when he is visiting I choose to call him "Hilda." Dirty dishes are his pet peeve (sorry I can't figure out the spelling). Me, I could spend my entire day in the kitchen doing dishes so I only do them once a day. So here is a picture of Hilda doing dishes. My kitchen misses him desperately and is calling his name.... The boys are ready for him to come too so they can play Foosball hours at a time.....Thanks Hilda for all have done for us since coming to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment