Saturday, February 20, 2010

What to do when it snows

For Valentines Day I figured nothing said "I love you" more than a set of Nerf dart guns for the boys. What I didn't think of was Luke and buying him one too (sorry)! But we have plenty of guns and darts to share, even though some might not be as fast or have lasers or whatever...

So as I was getting ready today I was ambushed by darts and laughter, not from the "little" boys but from the "big" boy....He just cracks himself up sometimes but I wasn't as amused so I locked the door. All of sudden Jake bangs on the door saying he needs to hide so I let him in. Needless to say they were playing a game of "hide-and-go-seek" using the guns. Luke was doing the "commando" crawl to ambush Jacob and Ben was off hiding somewhere. Jake gave himself away because he started giggling. After Jake was caught they went to find Ben and Jake said "Dad, I don't hear any 'snorfing' so I don't know where Ben is hiding." Hmmmm............I think snorfing is also known as "snorting." Regardless I got a good laugh.

I believe Grandpa Jim and Luke are going to make a run to Walmart after we get back from the "Boat/RV Show." The guys are going there to see the big toys and in the back of my mind I am wondering how many ex-clients I will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment