Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow & More

Will the sun ever return to Kansas? This is what it has looked like for 2 weeks (ok maybe I am exaggerating-maybe not) and it has been very blahh! At least the tree looks pretty.
Here is a picture of Jacob last week. He fell asleep and we couldn't get him to wake up. He decided if he covered his face we couldn't tell he was still sleeping. Poor guy ended up having an ear infection. I took him to the Dr. (the only appt I could get) during recess time. He was soooo mad at me because he missed the only "outdoor" recess they had been given in a long time!

Ben decided he looked like Santa Claus and wanted his picture taken. After hanging out in the snow the only way to warm up is with a "hot bath" according to Ben.


Ben shoveling. Jacob's picture didn't turn out but I assure you he was outside too. In Colorado we were out in the snow all the time.

After playing in the snow one is bound to have wet clothes. Rather then tracking it through the house and stepping in cold, wet, puddles all night, they had to take their clothes off by the back door. With this weather, no wonder why my laundry has doubled!

No comments:

Post a Comment