Thursday, February 11, 2010

Jacob's Very Long Night


We had one sick little man on Tuesday night. Jacob got home from school and couldn’t stop coughing until 5:00 AM Wednesday morning. We tried everything to get him to stop coughing….It was continuous and he would aspirate and then throw up. His little body was exhausted and Luke and I were tired too!


The only Dr. appointment we could get on Wednesday was at 8:45 (Jacob had finally fallen asleep around 5 AM) so he went to the Dr. in his jammies that had snot smeared on the sleeves (you know, way more convenient for Jacob than Kleenex), smelling like puke and I didn’t have him brush his teeth (in case they did a strep culture). Don’t worry I did manage to change his pull-up! We were quite the sight and I am almost certain there was some air freshener spraying once we left the Dr. office! LOL Ultimately Jacob has bronchitis, an ear infection in both ears and a sinus infection. He wanted to go to school today, which is a good thing, right??? However, I hope Mrs. Kirtley doesn’t want to strangle me with my long list of special requests! I hope Jacob always loves school this much and doesn’t want miss more days than he has too!
* I can't figure out how to get the fonts the same...I tried typing on word and copying and it and it has been a huge HEADACHE.



1 comment:

  1. Poor guy! And poor mommy! I'm sure they've seen worse at the doctor's office. At least you got him there. :)

    ReplyDelete