Thursday, February 26, 2009

What a 4 year old can do in 5 minutes

Jacob was obviously home sick today after last night and this morning. I finally crawled into bed as Luke's alarm was going off this morning. He is working 10 hour days and couldn't take today off without "messing up" his "crews" schedules. SO.....I was home with Jacob.

I attempted to do some work from home. I was on an important phone call when Jake kept coming up asking me questions. I agreed to let him "look" at the camera so I could finish my phone call. I went into the bedroom and locked the door and then locked the door to the bathroom in case he decided to "pound" on the bedroom door.

Once I was off the phone I noticed Jacob taking pictures in his bedroom. It came quite apparent that he had been taking a lot of pictures. It has been interesting to see things through "Jacobs eyes." What is important to him and how creative he was in completing the pictures. Below is just a "glimpse" of what Jacob did for that "5 minutes."


Mr. Pig
"The Vaporizer"

The kitchen play set....Taking a picture through the "microwave". Very innovative!

His keyboard and an identity separate from Ben. He loves Mrs. Supernois his piano teacher.

Trooper his "pal."
What would a "photo shoot" be without a picture of yourself!

Transformer stickers that he stuck on his window. He loves Transformers!

Part of his drum set. He likes the drum sticks the best.

Ben's room as he walked down the hall. It is fun to see things from his eye level. Wow! That's where that flashlight went (under Ben's bed)!?!

This is Jake's "special bear" he got after surgery. He earned this bear after seeing "Dr. Tandoc." Poor Baby!!!

This is Jake talking Trooper into posing for the picture. He really loves him. We will all love him more after tomorrow when he goes in for a bath and trim.

No comments:

Post a Comment