Monday, February 2, 2009

February 2, 2009

Here is a picture of Luke after he baked bread in December. It was the only picture I could find on this computer, of just HIM! We heard awesome news today. None of the spots on his lungs have grown and Dr. Claiborne said he would see him next year! Fantastic news for us today!


Jacob started piano lessons two weeks ago with Mrs. Supernois! What a great name for a piano teacher. She is the nicest lady and so gentle with Jacob. I have been so proud of Jacob during the lessons because he is such a good listener for her.

Because Jacob was learning so quickly we decided to get him a keyboard to practice on. He is so adorable standing there having the "white boy head bop!" He still has a sweet voice as he sings "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star." I will get him on video when he doesn't know it!



Ben still has his "wobbly tooth". I thought I would get one more picture of all his "baby teeth." Really......I am quite surprised his tooth is still holding on (to what I am not sure). Yes I love my "baby", and I know you can't see them but there are horns on his head. He is ALL boy!

1 comment:

  1. All looking good. Tell Jacob, that we want to see him dance also. But then both boys can do that, and I will try to assist with that on my next visit. You know what I mean, "Dancing with soul", so to speak. The grandma's will love it.

    Just trying to help.

    ReplyDelete