Tuesday, February 17, 2009

February 13, 2009 part 2

I have a great opportunity on Wednesday's and Friday's getting a petite little GIRL back and forth to preschool with Jacob. She is tiny and weighs less than what Jacob and Ben weighed when they were two (seriously I am not kidding)! She is so outgoing and I love the conversations she and Jacob have in the car. She uses so many CUTE words that aren't in our vocabulary at the Schmidt household. For example, precious, sweet, beautiful, lovely, etc. and more I can't remember because we don't use them (so I forgot)! Oh yes and she talks a lot about hand washing. My boys don't believe in hand washing because they CAN'T see the germs.

She and Jacob talk about her dogs, Chico and Beanie, and how she was so sad when Beanie (I think died). Jacob just came out and said he loved his dog Trooper but his dad doesn't like Trooper. Jacob told Neva that his dad was mean to Trooper because he was "stinky."

On Friday we picked her up at her babysitters house and headed to school. As we turned on Kansas Avenue she said "Jacob, your mom drives fast. The police are going to catch her and put her in jail." It was all I could do not to bust out laughing. It was like I wasn't even in the car during the conversation about my "fast driving." I didn't think I was driving that crazy, but we will see if I get any phone calls from her mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment