Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Trooper Therapy & Random Pictures

"Mr. Smiley" AKA "Trooper"
This is "Trooper". He is MY dog. Trooper loves the boys, especially Jacob. Ben is allergic to dogs so he stays clear but Jacob "snuggles" with Troop and they are buddies. Troop got his name because I decided with two boys ages 2 and 3 (at the time) he needed to be a "Trooper" to put up with the boys being rough. Troop is a VERY good boy, low key, relaxed, and melts my heart with those big brown eyes. Troops only down fall are his ears. He gets infections frequently which can cause him to be quite "stinky." That is okay by me because I still LOVE him. Above, Troop looks like a bear rug, relaxing after a very rough morning - ha!
Here is Troop sporting an "80's do" with an "ear head-band."
This is suppose to help get air to his ears so they don't get infected.

Side profile

Trooper very excited that we were in the back yard.


NOW, here is the real reason for the blog.......
I was lonely being in the house by myself on Tuesday and Troop smelled.
Therefore, I decided to give him a bath and "groom him."
I was also trying to be "thrifty" since I am not working and wanted to save $80.
Above is the before bath, blow drying, shaving and brushing picture.
Trooper afterwards.

It took so long to take care of Trooper and clean the bathroom, that I was late picking up the boys. However, it made the day go by quickly!

2 comments:

  1. What a handsome fella! You did a great job on Trooper, Angie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well now look at those fancy new items on your sidebar!! aren't you a technology master!! way to go!

    ReplyDelete