Monday, October 5, 2009

Craft Weekend

I am feeling somewhat obligated to blog after getting on-line and noticing that I am the only one left of the bunch that hasn't blogged about the "craft weekend." Which was put together by awesome women with a vision to provide clean drinking water to men, women and children in Liberia. 10 women came together to make crafts to sell on Etsy Shop next month (as a fund raiser) to dig wells. I will keep everyone updated on how to get involved.

I would love to link every one's blog but I am the technologically challenged of the bunch. So either Amy or Cassie is going to have to give me a lesson on how to post cool pictures, links, etc. on blogspot. This may actually require a phone call!

AND, of course I need to figure out how to give credit on certain links so I don't violate any copy right stuff....See the need to follow directions to a "T" is the old "Probation Officer" coming out!

One last thing.....go to www.water4christmas.com to find out how you can give to this legitimate organization working towards a great cause.

1 comment:

  1. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete