Sunday, October 18, 2009

Grandma Sue's Birthday

Despite all the illness, I went against my "better" judgement and we went to the K-State vs. Texas A&M game in Manhattan on Saturday. Jacob has had a sinus infection for days and I was sick Friday night/Saturday morning.
Here is my REASONING for making myself and the kids hang out in the cold:
1. Jacqie and her friend wanted to come with us to this game for months....Luke looked hard for weeks before he found tickets.
2. My step-sister, Angela and her husband, Matt, were going to be in town at the game.
3. We were celebrating my mom's BIRTHDAY at the game.
Angela made a homemade carrot cake with real cream cheese frosting!
Perfectly decorated for mom and a K-State game!
Yes, it was as delicious at it looks!
Jacob picked this out for Grandma Sue the other day. It is a box with an angel holding a gold shaped heart. Hence the reason it was called the "Heart of Gold Angel."
Jacob wrapped it all by himself with "Superman" wrapping paper.

Thank you mom for being there for me and for all of your family.
You truly do have a Heart of Gold.
We Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment