Friday, January 22, 2010

Luke is home!

Luke is home.....(insert long sigh here)...........
Our home was not the same without him.
I didn't want to leave his sight the first few days he was home. I am sure he felt smothered!
We all missed him terribly but somehow his trip not only opened Luke's eyes but also our eyes.
Luke has some great stories. Also, some stories from the orphanage, he can't share without breaking down....He wants me to go to the mission field next. We will see. God is working through us, only when the time is right will He reveal what we are to do next.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and he make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

I will write more about his trip once I get caught up with some other posts.
Somehow I feel guilty being on the computer while everyone is gone.
I don't like the questions, "what did you do all day?" Because being on the computer "all day" doesn't get things accomplished while the kids are gone.

1 comment:

  1. My year old computer fried a couple weeks ago, and I couldn't find your blog for a while. Finally did. Good to catch up.
    You did really good for having Luke gone for so long. The boys birthday breakfast for you was fantabulous. You have some very special guys there in your house!
    Anyway - good to be able to see this again and keep in touch since I don't see you much. Maybe we ought to do lunch sometime...? Give me a call, or FB me.'Kay?

    ReplyDelete