Friday, January 15, 2010

30 Something......

Today was my birthday....The only reason I am blogging this late is due to the double shot of espresso at 8:00 PM. Here are me and the boys. Jacob decided to stay with Grandma and Grandpa Schmidt rather than going out to eat with us.
Scary picture of me but good one of Aunt Leslie. I am super thankful Aunt Leslie came to stay with me for a few days while Luke was out of town. Aunt Leslie spoiled me today....she helped me get ready for company, made me a cake, took Ben and I out to eat, let me pick a good smelling candle for the house, laundry, cleaned the boys' bathroom (she is brave), a cute trinket that looked like Trooper and a great Espresso drink from STARBUCKS!

Jake in his robe because he was "too sick" to go with us. It is okay, he had a fantastic time with Grandma and Grandpa Schmidt

Don had shoulder surgery on Wednesday. They released him today but he is going to stay at our house for a few days. They live too far away if there are any problems. We even had a company bring him an oxygen machine to our house for a few days. That makes me feel much better!

Ben Had to take a picture so here we are.......

Thank you Ray, Jane and Gpa Al for meeting us tonight for supper. It was good to see everyone and get caught up.
It was a good day despite realizing my drivers license expired today. I had to take an unexpected test. Once I was done with test they informed me they didn't take debit cards and would only take cash or check. I didn't have $30 cash or my checkbook, so had to run to the bank....Needless to say, I got my DL and I am driving legally!

1 comment:

  1. I sure enjoyed being there with you and the boys, Angie and for the chance to celebrate your birthday with you. It has been a long time since I was able to do that. Love you, Aunt Leslie

    ReplyDelete