Thursday, December 3, 2009

Team Liberia

We will soon be announcing the blog for "Team Liberia 2010." VERY EXCITING!

Luke and I have been learning A LOT about international travel. Luke has been a champion planning ahead and getting his "to do" list taken care of. I am impressed since I tend to be a procrastinator and/or "work under the gun" kind of person....

PRAISE: We are about 12% supported for Luke's trip to Liberia. Luke was able to get his Yellow Fever shot and other mandatory vaccines yesterday (which was an issue on Monday). God is showing me sides of my husband that I have never seen before regarding his FAITH!

PRAYERS: Please pray for Luke as he is getting persecuted regarding his trip to Liberia from both friends and family. Emotionally this can be very trying. Please pray for endurance as my health continues to be like a roller coaster.

4 comments:

  1. wow.
    why am i amazed that he would not be completely supported by ALL in this adventure? crazy.
    i will be praying for you guys.
    think of you often!!
    cassie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Cassie. Who would give him a hard time about this?? Good luck with everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you all...and praying for a safe trip!
    Jane & Ray

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angie!

    I just stumbled onto your blog, can't remember from where, but from one of the great gals at church. I've added you to my blog list! Will be praying for Luke - and you - as he prepares for this trip to Liberia. How wonderful his health is good so that he can go! I bet God has something special in mind for him through this experience!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete