Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Season

Random pictures of our 2009 Christmas Season.
It began with shoe boxes for Samaritan's Purse....
They both chose boys to shop for...imagine! I forgot to take a picture of the final project but we loved doing this as a family.
Thanks Luke for taking them shopping....
Since you did this, the shoe boxes weren't late....
Jake discovering his "glitter globe" that was boxed up for the year.
I love this picture.

K-State....
At least each boy had their own ornament or it would have gotten physical.
The boys usually drink hot chocolate while decorating the tree.
Sugar is a "no-no" on our "special diets."
BUT, we couldn't back out on "tradition"
I think Grandma and Grandpa will understand...
Christmas music provided by PANDORA!

Mom not keeping up with taking ornaments out of the boxes...

The finished product.
I love it when only the Christmas lights are on in the house.
It makes me feel happy.
It makes me reflect on our Savior's birth and the fulfillment of God's promise.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty tree. Ang. It's nice the boys help with it, and do a good job, from the looks of it!

    ReplyDelete