Sunday, December 13, 2009

busy weekend

It was busy weekend and guess what!?!? I forgot my camera......So briefly here is a summary of our weekend....
Ben had his first basketball game. Grandma and Grandpa McVay came down for the game too.
Have you every seen a gym divided into three courts with all the players being in either 1st or 2nd grade? Wow, it was loud, busy and PACKED.
Ben did a great job and we are glad we got the first game over.
Here is Ben and Jake ready for church this morning. Jacob had a children's program in front of the congregation today. You guessed it, forgot the camera again. I am hoping to snag a picture from anothe parent so at least I have one of him playing the "bells."
After church Luke got called into work...so the boys and I finished making some sugar cookies. I got a phone call, forgot I had turned the timer off and smelled the cookies about 15 minutes later. I will say they taste good with coffee but that is about it!
Tonight, I was in the kitchen and heard something like snoring from the other room, this is what I saw...
Jacob was the one snoring (his foot up, really is that comfortable?)
Must be!

And Ben snuggled up under two blankets...
Don't they look like angels when they are asleep?
Then they wake up and that is a different story (but I still wouldn't change them for the world).

No comments:

Post a Comment