Friday, August 14, 2009

Vacation Day-5

On Tuesday we went to Glenwood Caverns. We rode the gondola to the top of the mountain and shortly after we arrived we took a tour of a cave. We were the only ones scheduled for 10:20 so we had a "private" tour. Dad and Ben going up on the gondola.
Mom and Jake.
(mom not liking heights)

Jacob and Ben getting a better look of Glenwood Springs.

This was the amost amazing part of the tour.
It is late and I can't remember the name of it (I will do some investigating).
Ben took a "picture" of a "picture" after the tour.
Jacob and Ben eating lunch with a spectacular view. Of course the food was overpriced but the atmosphere was wonderful.
Eating lunch looking at the gondola.
Jacob jumping on the trampoline. Ben's pictures didn't turn out very well.

Me and Aunt Jenn on the "SWING SHOT." I am so scared of heights that I didn't enjoy this one minute! BUT the kids loved it.

Jacob was laughing the entire time and Ben hanging on for dear life. Jacob has the "dare-devil" gene were Ben and I are lacking.
The amusement park also had a mini rollercoaster. The boys really liked it. I went so slow the first time I got hit from someone from behind.

Ben laying on the park bench after eating pizza. We hung out to see if any black bears came down the mountain to dig through trash..........but no luck.
Actually, Aunt Jenn, Luke, and myself were enjoying the cool air.

No comments:

Post a Comment