Saturday, August 15, 2009

Logan

I need to learn how to use my scanner because I wanted to add more pictures (pre-digital cameras). Maybe by next year I will know how to do it!
It is hard to believe that another year has gone by without our "Logan Duane."
We often wonder what he would look like, his personality, likes/dislikes, etc.
He was the only one of our boys that had a cleft chin.........Would he look more like a Hess (my dad and brother both have cleft chins) or a Schmidt, or look just like Ben and Jake.
We still don't know what happened.
BUT what we do know is that Gods work for him was done at 39.5 weeks.
After a lot of heartache, it took 3 years for God to give us another baby....
Then God had a sense of humor and gave us Jacob not quite 14 months later!
I spent today volunteering at the Community Fair.
It was a great way to pay tribute to his special day.

2 comments:

  1. I thought a lot about Logan and all of you this weekend too and wonder much the same. I'm glad you had a nice time at the fair. Miss you!

    Your bff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, I'm so sorry about the loss of your little boy. I didn't know you were a member of that club. Now I understand some of the vibes...Bless your heart.
    You are blessed with those two guys you have now.
    I pray God's continued comfort for you and Luke. Be blessed, my friend!
    Helen

    ReplyDelete