Thursday, April 8, 2010

More Spring Break

Yes, Spring Break was about a month ago, but here are some more pictures!
We got to visit the boys' old babysitter, Diane, for a few hours on Wednesday. Avery LOVES Ben and Jacob and the boys think she is pretty special too. They even watched Dora the Explorer because that is what she wanted to watch before nap time!
Here they are looking like "angels!" Ha! Thursday (I think), we met Auntie Al in Wichita for some fun! We started off at Red Beans Bayou Grill with a side of fried pickles! Jacob didn't know what he was missing out on!
Auntie Al and Ben

Me and Auntie Al! I love having a step-sister! It is even better that she loves my boys!

Next stop was All Sports for some miniature golfing!
Jacob played all 18 holes and I was impressed. I thought I would have to play for him by the 9th hole.
Auntie Al, Jacob and Ben "patiently" waiting for the people in front of us! NOT!
After All Sports we went to Freddy's Frozen Custard for some good treats! Then on the way home this is what I saw in the rear-view mirror.

Ben asleep

Jake Asleep

No comments:

Post a Comment