Monday, November 9, 2009

Faces behind the water


This is truly AMAZING. I want to write something more profound but I lack the words and time to give it proper thought. Therefore, I will use Jody's blog to help express what my heart wants to say.....

Once again, you are wondering if Water4Christmas is a legit organization!?! Yes.....yes it is. Here is the proof. Please take 5 minutes and read about Jody's (& others) journey to Liberia.

This is the real deal folks! This is not some sales pitch asking for money in order to line the pockets of those in administration. We are blessed to live in the United States. We are blessed in order to bless others. If you can't afford $10.00, then please blog, facebook, email, whatever, in order to tell people about this organization http://www.water4christmas.com/. I can't turn my back away from the faces of those the water has helped, like the boy above. See what God puts on your heart and act accordingly. Really, we are all just "Jars of Clay." Ordinary, everyday people that are trying to make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment