Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thank You!

Over $10,000 dollars was in ONE day for WATER.....
Water for babies.....children.......... mother's.......father's........grandmother's... & grandfather's...
This pictures humbles me.......This was a recent picture taken by Jody's team while visiting the villages in Liberia who have received the wells for clean water.
This picture made me stop.....Every time I think my house needs "so much work" done to it or I am upset because I don't I have anything to wear (as I have a walk in closet full and few dressers), I am reminded of what God has given me and my family....
I am not sure of the name of the song (Enough? You alone are God?) but we sang it in church a few weeks ago and it reminds me of how blessed we are....
The verse says something like this: "You have given me more than enough."
Today, as we prepare for the upcoming Thanksgiving Holiday, lets truly reflect how blessed we are and how often times God is not acknowledged or praised for these blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment