Monday, December 22, 2008

December 22, 2008

Today is the day my "middle little man" has been waiting for, for MONTHS. He got to go to Diane's (his old babysitter) for the WHOLE day with Jacob. He wasn't his same inquisitive self this morning but thought he had a cold or sinus infection and was just groggy. Luke and I dropped them off and headed to Wichita!

Luke and I had a good time together today. We got a lot of shopping done without much hassle (of course you won't get the same answer from him). We finished our shopping today and was planning on taking the boys to Diane's tomorrow so I could get things wrapped and they could play with their buddies.
HOWEVER, when I picked up Ben she said had given him motrin at noon and he really didn't get off the couch much this afternoon. I had to run Hutch and Ben came with me. I stopped off at McDonalds to get him a drink and he said he was hungry. I ordered him his favorite "chicken nugget happy meal" and shake because he said his throat hurt. We got our food and away we went back towards Newton. I asked him how his food was and he said it "didn't taste good." WHAT!?! Did that just come out of Ben's mouth? Needless to say I took Ben to Immediate Care tonight and he has step throat......His tonsils are huge and the Dr. also gave us 3 days worth of predisone. The Dr. said to call our Doc's in the AM and get on a prescription as well. How fun is this right before Christmas!!!!
Ben looked nothing like that picture above tonight.
Jacob was happy when I got home at 8:30, that is because he doesn't realize he is sick yet!

Me, I have not had strep throat since I got my tonsils out in 4th grade. However, the way my throat feels and my queezy stomach, I think I am the next victim.......

No comments:

Post a Comment