Wednesday, December 17, 2008

December 17, 2008

FYI: The pictures are backwards, the next picture should be the last picture........Oh well, at least I figured out how to post pictures!
Ben has been wanting to wrap some papers he drew for his kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Kirtley. The wrapping paper was still on the table from this morning. I was cooking dinner and when I looked up Ben had done it all by himself. I think half of the roll of tape was used on the other side, but he did a great job for his first try!
After school and Diane's the boys got bundled up and went outside. They still play on the trampoline when it is 13 degrees outside! Afterwards they came inside for "hot cocoa" that Jake doesn't like "hot."

Jake putting the finishing touches on his present for Simon.........Yes, his tongue was sticking out.


Jake wrapped his first Christmas present this morning. He was very excited that he got to use the scissors and tape.

I would have to say this picture describes the "boys" and the general atmosphere of our home on most days. If they aren't wrestling, they are yelling (at an octive I didn't think boys could reach) or they are crying because the other one was too rough. As my friend Tami said on Sunday, "I know one day my children will be gone and I will miss ALL of this"......She is right!









No comments:

Post a Comment