Tuesday, June 30, 2009

funny!

On our way to swimming lessons Monday, Ben was very excited. He took my hand and brought me to the following flower pot...
"Mom look! Your flower is growing"
Yes, I have had good intentions of planting flowers but life got in the way.
So I drug the kids to Hesston AND even Stone Creek Nursery was low on flowers. We did manage to find a few things to choose from.
Now we have real flowers and not weeds.

I still have one more flower pot to fill under the Chinese Maple.
That may or may not happen this year!
On the positive side.........
I did get the windows cleaned this summer which hasn't been done since we moved into our house (3.5 years ago)! Thanks Grandpa Jim for your help!
(The windows aren't spotless anymore between the grubby finger prints, nose prints from Trooper and many "sprays" from the squirt guns/hoses.) BUT it felt good even if the window were only clean for ONE day.

No comments:

Post a Comment