Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Quote Of The Day!

My aunt just sent this picture from her trip last week. I thought since I was talking about Jake today I would add this for fun!
Today, Ben was acting puny and stayed home from school. Ben kept complaining about being dizzy and that made him feel like he was going to throw up. That being said, I made an appointment with Dr. Harris to see if the "patch" in Ben's ear was infected, etc. Long story, but all was well with Ben. Dr. Harris thought his electrolytes were off and wanted him to go home and drink Gatorade and eat a banana.

Afterwards we went and picked up Jake at the babysitters and Jake heard Ben had to go home and drink some Gatorade (which is a rare commodity in our home) in order to feel better. Jake ran inside once we got home and said to Luke:
"Dad! Dad! Ben has to drink a lot of Gatorade because his "engine lights" are all messed up!



I had to add this picture!

My precious Jacob has his Grandpa Jim's matching abilities (sorry dad-I couldn't resist)! He was so proud of himself last Wednesday when he got dressed by himself. We had no plans of going anywhere and this is how he stayed ALL day! In case you were wondering those pants are part of his K-State football costume.

On a side note, I am too lazy to get out of bed to see how you spell "gatoraide, gatorade" whatever. Thanks for bearing with me!





2 comments:

  1. Engine lights all messed up. Sounds right to me. Good pictures of Jake, with the matching clothing and the fury face guy.

    Gpa Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Ben gets to feeling better and maybe we'll see him at school today! That's funny about what Jake said! They say the cutest things sometimes!

    ReplyDelete